Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Fix Hacked Wordpress And Remove Malware In All Sites Very Fast











About:

Have you face issue in your website like : redirect to unknown website => example

xyz.com(your domain) to abc.com (redirected domain).



=> " Suspend by the hosting due to malware".

=> "This site may be Hacked" (On the google search).

=> "Error 404"

=> "establishing database"



More service from me that I provided to my client:



 => Fix Website

 => Hosting unlock or back from suspend

 => Remove and clean Malware

 => Blacklist Removal

 => Vulnerability Testing

 => Security Patch Installation

 => Software Version Upgrade

 => Website Backup

 => Remove All infected file

 => Update plugin  

 => Protect from DDOS, Brut-Force Attack, SQL Injection



I can also provide a site monitoring add-on so I will monitor your site and remove malware for 1 year.



  • Google Adwords Clean Malware =>> $225+ 



Attention : 1 gig = 1 domain/website. For more domains order more gigs, or just contact me for a custom offer.

Reviews


:

He did exactly what I expected and even beyond. He is too good and I highly recommend him.

:

Good work Thanks

:

Very nice and fast work. Thanks a lot!

:

Good work - thanks!

:

Fast service. Went beyong removing malware, to installing security to avoid recurrence.




No comments:

Post a Comment