Friday, April 22, 2022

Create A Responsive Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Living in the digital and modern world, a web site is now essential for a business, big or small. If you have your own business and don’t have a web site still, you are apparently losing a number of great opportunities for your business.



So if you want a responsive web OR WordPress website design or eCommerce web-site that can grow up your business and increase your sales then you are at the right place.



I am a professional full-stack web developer and CEO/Founder of Digital Company. Since 2015 I have helped 500+ my clients and grow their business. so buy with confidence !!



Why me:



  • create a custom WordPress website OR WordPress website design
  • 100% responsive web design.
  • Premium design to stand out in the crowd.
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • SEO friendly WordPress website design
  • FREE SSL 
  • 7 day of free support after completion



**Client satisfaction is my first Priority**



Please do contact me before placing an order for better quality products and discounts.



Tags: responsive web, wordpress website design, create web-site

Reviews


:

One of the greatest experience on Fiverr i had in many years. This gentlemen is example of high profile professional. Simple, fast, good quality, 5 STAR experience. Thank you and will be back to do more business!!!

:

waqassaleem378 is very professional and talented! He delivered on every aspect of our website and exceeded our expectations! He is very responsive and give explanations behind his work that are easy to understand. He designed our visuals from scratch and made our sketches come to life. He really outdid himself. If we have any wordpress work in the future we will definitely use him again!!

:

This seller was so wonderful! He was super responsive and always pleasant. I really didn't know much of what I was doing going into this, and he was very patient in explaining to me what he needed so that he could work on the project. Once he had everything he needed, his turn around time was awesome and he even sent me a short video walking me through how to edit my website, which was really helpful. Could not recommend highly enough!

:

Nice looking homepage/eCommerce. Fast delivery of the project and good communications. Good "how to" videos after handover. The only thing I´m not fully satisfied with is that the page is really slow.

:

Thank you for your feedback, As i already explained that your domain is newly pointed to the host so it may take upto 24hrs hours for the propagation to complete. I can see now your website speed showing A Grade on GTMatrix and Pingdom.




No comments:

Post a Comment