Friday, July 15, 2022

Develop Wordpress Optimizepress Membership Site











About:

Please discuss with me and then place the order, that way I will have better understanding and can guide you well



Something about me.
I am a professional Web designer and developer and have very good experience in developing Membership Website.

OptimizePress - Designing/Sales Page/Landing Page

Membership plugins - Wishlist Member, Optimize Member, etc.

Payment Gateway Integration - PayPal, Sam-cart, Stripe, Infusionsoft etc.

Email Marketing -  Aweber, Mailchimp, etc.

Integrating Video -  Vimeo, Youtube,etc.



Development Flow of the Membership Site

-        Designing Sales Page
-        Designing of Graphics like 3D Box/ e-Book Covers/ CD etc.

-         Setting Levels/Packages
-        Members Login Page/ Member Dashboard
-         Content Dripping

-        Integration of Aweber, Mailchimp etc.
-        Payment Integration /Testing


100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. 

I will provide complete Video Training and 6 Months free support if you select for Premium Gold Plan

Reviews


:

My go-to Wordpress guy. Great communication, with speedy, high-quality service.

:

Thank you so much

:

I keep going back to John. Why? He's smart, he's fast, he's communicative, he's a problem solver, he nudges me when it's needed. He has never let me down and always does quality work. I totally trust him to get things done and done very well!

:

Thank you so much

:

John, was fast , flexible & patient... Really enjoyed working with him & I would recommend him. All My Best & Thank you!...




No comments:

Post a Comment