Sunday, July 10, 2022

Remove Wordpress Malware, Malware Removal, Fix A Hacked Site











About:

Guaranteed WordPress Malware Removal



We scan your website for vulnerabilities and malware.

We clean any hacked files, database entries and backdoors.



️➡️GOT MALWARE?

✔️Completely Fix All Malware Issues

✔️Suspended Hosting (Bluehost Hostgator Many More)

✔️Hacked WordPress repair

✔️Blacklist by Google, Norton, McAfee

✔️Malware Redirects Chinese Japanese keyword hack

✔️Viruses & Trojans

✔️Wp-vcd

✔️WAF Premium Firewall Security

✔️Fix HTTPS/SSL Issues

✔️Security Backup.



➡️Recommended PREMIUM PACKAGE #3

✅Clean Malware ✅Advanced Security ✅Premium Firewall ✅Auto Backup & Updates ✅40d Monitoring

 

Is your WordPress infected or hacked? Has your website been BLACKLISTED IN Google NORTON McAfee or any other search engine? Don't worry. I will help you with WordPress Virus and Trojan. I will give you a professional virus removal service.



Gig covers :

➡️Full cleaning report

➡️Security Backup Updates

➡️SSL installation (If you have an SSL)

➡️Fix redirect pages

➡️Database Security

➡️Express delivery

➡️Quality of work Guaranteed!



PLEASE NOTE! 1 Gig = 1 Web site Only!

Reviews


:

This is the first Fiverr service I've given 5 stars to because, as someone with experience in this sector, I always point out one or two things, but Sachin didn't leave me with any options or chance. Like his name he is a master at bringing your site back to life, and in just 4 hours, he totally removes the infected malware in my website. He saved me from paying $200 for a professional WP plugin service. He also offers a premium Firewall plugin for $942 per year to keep your site safe in the future for free of cost. After all this you should not think twice to hire Sachin for the work.

:

Thank you so much for your amazing and kind words. 😊🙏 sure I will provide High quality services in future too

:

Sachinmaster is a F*%king genius. I don't have words to explain. He basically did in under 24 hours what Buehost couldn't do (or would not do unless I paid them $2,500). They basically kept my websites and business as hostages. And this guy saved the day . . . UNREAL! Brother I will work with you again in the future multiple times. I can't thank you enough for what you did. Lifesaver and then some. Thank you.

:

Thank you so much, will continue to give quality services in future. ❤️

:

Wow! My site was taken down by my hosting company due to malware. I was given a parter website that was going to charge me $200 to get it back up and running. I went to Fiverr and submitted my request and for $30 my site was back up and running within 3 hours. Amazing work!!! Will definitely be a returning customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment