Friday, July 8, 2022

Build A Modern Wordpress Website With Unique Web Design











About:

My name is Petru, I am the CEO of Tech Storm Company and I am a Wordpress Developer. I have over 6 years of experience in terms of Website Development and Design Creation, creating products catalogues, customizing designs or creating strategies for great user facilities. I can provide reviews if you want changes in the final design of the Website.



If you are looking for a High Quality and Converting Website for your Business, than you can work with us!



What do I offer?

  •   Unlimited Revisions for Premium Package
  •   Premium Theme & WordPress Customization
  •   Professional High-End Web Design
  •   WordPress Speed Optimization
  •   SEO Friendly
  •   Responsive Design for all devices
  •   Security - SSL Certificate
  • High Converting Website with CTA Buttons ( Call-to-Action )



FREE Gift: I will help you establish Google Analytics and Google Search Console, including a submission of a sitemap (sitemaps make search engines, recognize all of your content from your Website).



My work is based on communication and I am at your service! Feel free to place your order now!

Reviews


:

One of the most experienced and talented Fiverr Seller! I recommend! Worth 10 stars, not 5!!!

:

They work for my project step by step. It was a complex project and they made it so simple. Thank you!

:

Best experience on Fiverr. Great work!

:

Awesome experience with Tech Storm Team! Thank you!

:

Outstanding communication, fast delivery ans high-end product




No comments:

Post a Comment