Thursday, September 29, 2022

Customize Houzez Theme Equipped To Be Live











About:

Hi,



Houzez is a most professional WordPress Real estate theme which is highly customizable. I can customize houzez theme based on client's requirements. I have done more than 200 projects on this theme. You can also check my reviews on fiverr. I am working on real estate theme over 7 years.



I provide following services:



  • Houzez theme demo with a content update.
  • Real estate website with the property upload function.
  • Customize the complete theme as per requirements.
  • Re-design the website structure.
  • Elementor based template which you can use anytime.
  • Add Property with Single page design.
  • Setup your website exactly like your graphics design or reference site.
  • Excellent Slider Setup.
  • HTML & CSS Coding.
  • Fixing HTML, CSS and WordPress-related issues.
  • Adding Custom Information in each property.
  • Property Import from XML or CSV





Other Services:



  • WordPress install and configuration
  • Move/Migrate into live server





Note: Please contact before placing an order.  I won't provide you premium theme. You will need to send me theme files for theme customization.



I'm waiting to start the best working relationship with your 1st order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment