Sunday, September 25, 2022

Create A Responsive Website For Your Business











About:

MESSAGE ME FIRST TO SEE IF I'M A FIT FOR YOUR PROJECT



This is not your typical standard WordPress page made in a few minutes using a one-size-fits-all template.



Your website will be professionally built using the best design tools and tailor-made to your needs.



Hi, I'm Alex, I'm a Website Designer specialized in small businesses. For years I've been helping small businesses to build their online presence with outstanding websites to promote them and improve sales.



What you will get:



* A professional looking website created in WordPress & Elementor Pro

* Secure (SSL certificate, anti-malware, and anti-spam plugins)

* Fully responsive on all devices 

* Custom-made to your requirements

* Content Upload

* Plugins at your request (number depends on chosen package)

* Integrated to your Social Media accounts

* E-Commerce functionality (Premium Package)



Each Basic, Standard and Premium Packages, clearly indicate How, When and What you can expect of my services. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment