Saturday, December 3, 2022

Build Any Wordpress Website Or Redesign Website For You











About:

Dear awesome buyers’ greetings!

Welcome to my gig and also thanks for viewing this gig.



Are you looking for a professional WordPress website designer and developer to build a WordPress website for your business? 



you're at the right place.

I can create WordPress Landing Pages, Membership sites, Real estate sites, Corporate/Business, Hotel/Restaurants, Coaching, Blog, Portfolio, Photography, and E-commerce websites.



I am Shoyeba Abdur Razzak. I am a professional web developer and WordPress expert. I have 2+ year's experience in this sector. I will provide you a clean and dynamic eye-catching responsive website.



Included features:

✅ Full Responsive layout.

✅ Eye-Catching & Creative Designs.

✅ Content Uploaded.

✅ Sliders and Animations.

✅ Ecommerce Functionality.

✅ Speed Optimization.

✅ Live Chat, Pop-up & Contact form.

✅ Google Analytics.

✅ Multi-language setup.

✅ Mailchimp integration.

✅ Social Media & Payment Gateway Integration & much more.



Why should you select me?

✅Quality work & On-time delivery.

✅Free 90 days of support after completion.



N.B: If you want to start the project with me feel free to contact me before placing an order.



Best regards 

Shoyeba Abdur Razzak

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment