Sunday, December 4, 2022

Edit Wordpress Website And Do Wordpress Customization











About:



Before Giving me Order First Contact me Please!!!





I'm expert developer currently focused on the WordPress development having 7 years experience in web development.

200+ successfully completed projects in WP Development for different business areas. That speaks for me much better than any sort of self-advertising. I create WordPress websites or design WP websites that are beautifully designed but at the same time easy to navigate and use.



My skills:



- Set up and customize themes

- Complete designs

- Set up/edit sliders

- Fixing and troubleshooting

- Plugin setup and configure

- Building a functional, beautiful and responsive website.

- Forms

- Wordpress SEO

- CSS Editing

- Galleries

- Widgets

- Security and Backups

- Move site to new hosting

- Support and help for editing things yourself

- Wordpress upkeep, edits, troubleshooting

- Setup and customizing Wordpress Themes



Why should you work with me? I guarantee:

- Perform your project in a great way.

- Fast and professional work.

- Attention to details.

- Meeting deadlines.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment