Thursday, September 14, 2023

Create A Blog, Newspaper, And Magazine Website In Wordpress











About:

In this gig, I'm providing a fully professional WordPress news website with full features.

 

Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and weblog posts with ease. We provide extraordinary help and pleasant help! The Newspaper template is brilliant for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or evaluation site. It additionally helps videos from YouTube and elements a ranking system.



I will create responsive and expert WordPress information or journal internet site as your necessities : 

 

  • Full Responsive internet site and will work on all varieties of Devices.
  • Premium Theme Installation
  • SEO Optimized
  • Fast Loading Speed
  • Social Share Button
  • Responsive Design
  • Contact form
  • Supports videos from YouTube
  • a lot more

 

What I will need:

  • cPanel Details for WordPress Installation
  • You should have domain and hosting before order



Bonus: 

  • SEO
  • Mobile Friendly
  • Social Media Integration (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)

 

Why Hire me?

  • Great Communication Skill
  • Free guidance and Technical Support
  • 100% Satisfaction  

 

Feel free to contact me and I will give you free consultancy. 

 

I highly recommend you contact me before placing the order.

 

Regards, 

ThemeCreate

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment