Saturday, May 29, 2021

Fix Html, Css, Customize Wordpress, Php, Jquery, Database Bugs











About:



Please contact me first before Placing ORDER!



Hi there! if you are facing issue with your WordPress website and looking for a pro person,

who can resolve issue within quick and professional way, then you are on right place.



i can deal with any type of errors. i am level TWO seller on Fiverr with 5.0 rating. so don't waste your valuable time, just ping me and let me resolve your issue in no time.



Services:

  • Fix Any design, style and CSS changes
  • WordPress configurations
  • Themes installation & configurations
  • Fix WordPress Plugins
  • Fix WP white screen of death
  • Fix Issues related to Database 
  • Fix Memory Errors
  • Forms fixes and modifications
  • WordPress version updates
  • Fix internal server403 Forbidden error
  • Fix Woo-Commerce Issues
  • PHP Fatal
  • Fix Login/Logout



OR any type of WordPress issues.





I also Create Custom WordPress Plugin Based on Requirements. 



Required:

  • WordPress access
  • Hosting or cPanel login



so don't waste time and just contact me with your requirements and i will be there with your desired result.



Please contact me first before ordering!

Reviews


:

Very fast and great work on our website database to get our website back up and running . I will defiantly use again!

:

Did the job and delivered it! A great experience, I will use again if I have any problems with my wordpress site.

:

Good cooperative person. love to work again with you.

:

Great service and was able to overcome a challenging wordpress project adequately. Thank you

:

Luckybaby007 has delivered good work.




No comments:

Post a Comment