Sunday, May 23, 2021

Increase Wordpress Speed Optimization











About:

Send me your website URL for free speed checking & my recommendations before you consider my gig. 



We optimize speed by clean up code, optimize themes, plugins, and many more. We DO NOT just install plugins to hide problem like many other competitor.



How Website Speed Actually Impacts Search Ranking?



Well, Big impact, when Google's Matt Cutts announced that slow performing mobile sites would soon be penalized in search rankings as well.



Faster site mean:



  • Better user experience, low bounce rates.
  • High Optin, improve ROI and conversion rates.
  • High Average time on-page, better chances to show up on search SERPs.
  • Faster sites create happy users.



What will you get after the optimization: 



 ✓ Site Optimized with Caching, Database Optimize, and reduce page size, page load time.

 ✓ Site will be a lots faster.

 ✓ Send Reports before and after Gtmetrix .

 ✓ Bonus advice on how to keep the speed up all time.



Make your site faster now and keep your visitors happy.

Reviews


:

Hi Ken, This looks pretty good, I had the gentleman that set this up initially have the nitro pack disconnected. The hosting is strange. I have two servers, both through cloudways. Printedtees.co.nz that you did great work on lives on one server and teatowels.co.nz lives on the other. Both are on Vultr - 4gb Ram High Frequency Plans in Sydney, SSD and 2cpu cores. Both share their servers with a single basic ecommerce site. Though teatowels does have 2 static pages on its server as well. Do you think my settings in cloudways could be off?

:

Unfortunately Ken used the plugin (wp-rocket) I didn't want to have from the beginning. Which I asked before. Otherwise I could have ordered another gig way less expensive. It has good results sure. In my opinion, it has to be more clear from the beginning. Communication was ok. Thanks anyway Ken

:

I reached out to a few sellers before deciding on Ken. He was the only one that mentioned it may be an issue trying to achieve a high score based on how my site was built instead of telling me there were no issues and achieving 90+ was possible. Ken doesn't overpromise and knows exactly what he's doing and will deliver the results. I started with 9 mobile and 40+ desktop. He helped me achieve 80 on mobile and 95 on desktop after his work.

:

The work done by Ken was definitely above my expectations, improving my scores on google analytics quite higher than what I was hoping for. My total load page has reduced from more than 8s to less than 2s in mobile! The communication has been very good as well, fast and clear, explaining me any details I asked for. I only wish I had done this long ago and saved myself some headaches and hours of work!

:

I've ordered other people to optimize a website; this is the best someone has done, especially since the site was languid and causing conversion issues. Did an amazing job.




No comments:

Post a Comment