Thursday, May 27, 2021

Fix Wordpress Bug, Errors,And Any Kind Of Website Errors











About:

About This Gig



Hi, I have 1+ years of practical experience with WordPress and completed several projects in the past years.



Services I can Provide

  • I can Fix Responsive Design issues or bugs
  •  I can Fix PHP Errors or bugs for sure
  • I can Fix JavaScript errors / bugs
  • I can Fix jQuery issues or Errors
  • I can CodeIgniter errors or bugs
  • I can fix or solve issues or errors in wordpress
  • Fix any Issues regarding Layout Make your Website Mobile Responsive
  • Fix Themes and Plugin Issues
  • Fix issues related to PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript
  • Fix internal server error Customize Theme & Plugins
  • Fix Login Issues
  • Fix WP not sending email issue
  • Fix WP RSS Feed errors
  • Fix 403 Forbidden error in WP
  • Fix WP white screen of death
  • Fix any Issues related to Database 
  • Fix any Memory Errors
  • Fix any Redirection Issues
  • Admin white page
  • Mobile-Friendly
  • Allowed Memory
  • PHP Fatal
  • Theme/Plugin Broken
  • Site Layout
  • Login Logout











Note:

If you have a complex task then message me before placing the order because every task needs different time.

Reviews


:

SELIM IS THE BEST!!!! I needed help with my website. I almost gave up when God sent me Selim. I didn't even know where to go... I just explained the problem to him and gave him my login to my godaddy and in 12 hours my problem was fixed!! AMAZING! Please tip him big if you are happy like I am!!

:

I am very happy with the result. Major Updates like PHP, WordPress and WooCommerce. The order was completed exactly as I had imagined. The communication was smooth and fast. I had a good feeling about it the whole time and the result is excellent. Thank you very much, anytime again. I will definitely recommend.

:

They did exactly what I asked and were very quick. Highly reccomend.

:

Great work, fast and reliable delivery.

:

EXCELLENT service, fast, good communication and my problem was resolved perfectly. Very helpful, very recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment