Monday, May 24, 2021

Migrate Your Wordpress Website











About:

Do you want to move or migrate your WordPress site to a new host or new domain i will do it easily?



Fiverr Experienced Seller



11 Year Experience



8200+ Happy Customer



Moving WordPress is not an easy task it needs an experienced person to do I have more than 10-year experience managing WordPress. 1000 of the site always move or migrated for my local business clients.



EXPRESS DELIVERY! LESS THAN 12 - 24 HOURS!

  1. 10000 website moved in 11 years
  2. Just 1 Gig for per domain
  3. Migration from subdomain to root
  4. Migration from one domain to another
  5. Migration from one host to another
  6. Site more than 1GB Size Check Extra Gig Below



If you want to migrate Blogger to WordPress or Wpengine migration first contact before placing the order.



This is quality service your site will move properly with proper safety of database & files.



If you want your WordPress more secure from the hackers, check our other service. Check the reviews order with FULL CONFIDENCE



Start Ordering Now Don't Wait!!!!

Reviews


:

I was looking for someone to migrate my website from one server to another. Sachinmaster was very prompt and replied to all my questions quickly. Very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and explained everything. The delivery was fast. My site is running smoothly now.

:

Excellent. 3 websites migrated from old hosting to new hosting. He did everything successfully without any errors. 100% recommend his work to others. I will definitely work with him again. Thanks

:

He is one of the best, if not the best of fiverr, for wordpress seo, migration and speed up projects. I am very satisified with the work he has delivered. His work is fast and quality, he is reliable with clear and concise communication.

:

Good job. This is my second time working with Sachin. My project was completed before the time. Very good and knowledgeable man. 100% recommend for your projects. Thanks!

:

Highly recommended. Sachinmaster helped me to migrate my large Wordpress (3gb) from Hostgator to a new host within 24 hours. Thanks a lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment