Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Fix Advance Wordpress Or Woocommerce Errors And Bugs











About:

Hello and Welcome!



Let me share a quick and short infor about me, I have been working as a web developer for last 6 years and been working on office base job but joined Fiverr as a freelancer to make new connections and work in a smart way.





So I will provide you fully customized website until you will not fully satisfied from my work .

And much more! Means we can do any WP customization work.



►Theme customization

►CSS 

►Theme installation

►Site Design and Layout

►Any WordPress Plugin setup/configuration

►Any PHP error

►Woocommerce customization

►Custom style for anything 

►Background 

►Header

►footer

►Change the Permalink Structure

►Disable HTML in WP comments

►Turn off Post Revisions in WordPress

►Hide Errors on the WP Login screen

►Favicon & Logo customization

►WordPress multisite problems

►Any type of common WordPress Errors



Delivery should in most cases be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours.



Why choose me?



My biggest and first priority is to provide 100% satisfaction and if you think my work isn't good enough so i'll be happy to refund you :) 



NOTE: KINDLY CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE YOU ORDER



Thanks,

Raza

Reviews


:

Once again Raza saves the day, I honestly can’t imagine having someone else work so well with us. At this point he is so critical to our business that we can’t imagine not having someone who has his expertise on our team even though it’s on Fiverr

:

Raza was an exceptional help, he tried helping me with all issues related to my blog within 5 hours, extremely patient, I really thank him for being present beginning to end despite the time difference. I had several issues with my blog and he really fixed pretty much everything except for one thing. But he asked me to let him know if the problem still occurs, which I will ask him now. I totally recommend him.

:

the issue was related to a form. Instead of fixing the issue with the plugin, a new plugin was just used. A month later, that last plugin didn't work. I asked for help. I ended up fixing the first plugin myself.

:

He did his best, and was able to help me in the end, going above and beyond and working together we got it done. I’d recommend him to others.

:

Completed the work within an hour that my hosting provider couldn’t do with tech support with multiple over 2 hour long calls and chat.




No comments:

Post a Comment