Friday, December 3, 2021

Design And Develop A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

☆☆☆ WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS GIG ☆☆☆



✔ 100% Client satisfaction

✔ Customization 

✔ All browsers compatible

✔ SEO optimized and Mobile friendly structure

✔ Speed optimized

✔ Product based landing page

✔ Elementor, visual composer, Divi Page Builder, Avada Fusion Builder support

✔ Social media integration

✔ Highly professional and responsive design on all devices

✔ Mailchimp or other mailing lists integrations

✔ Zoho Integrations with contact form 7

✔ Live chat integration





WHY AM I DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SELLER?



✔ Free unlimited revision until your satisfaction

✔ Do free SEO optimization for the landing page

✔ Super Fast Delivery 

✔ After-Sale Service

✔ Do free speed increase using a wp assets plugin

✔ Setup security plugin

✔ Fully secured



******* Please Contact me first before placing the order! *******

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very good support throughout the project.

Seller's Response:

Thanks Niklas!

:

I really loved working with shina. She is a skilled person and problem resolver. Looking forward to working with you again

:

Thank you so much 😇😇 looking forward to work with you again.

:

Shina is great all around! she is on time and worked all around the clock and even after she's done with making a full on website for my company she still on top of it with any questions I may have. definitely use Shina because I know I am for anything else I will need. thanks again Shina!




No comments:

Post a Comment