Sunday, November 28, 2021

Edit Or Fix Your Wordpress Css Style











About:

If you have problem in WordPress Style or you want to change the CSS style of your WordPress site.

I have more than 7 years of experience CSS+HTML+JavaScript. I can fix WordPress CSS or HTML issue very quickly!



STANDARD Package:
With this offer I fix One normal CSS issue.


PREMIUM Package:
If you have more than one changes required or issues with CSS then order PREMIUM Package.


PRO Package:
With this offer I will customize you WordPress website/blog fully. With this your website/blog look can be changed totally according to your requirements.
But note that, with this Gig I will fix/change not more than 20 CSS issues. 



Note that:

With CSS you can give a new look to your website/blog. The look of your site is fully depend on CSS, you can change everything in you website/blog you want with editing CSS style, and I am here to help you with this. Please inbox me then we can chat about all issues/changes needed.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is very flexible with approach and he has delivered me exact styling and work for my wordpress site, he is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

very accurate delivery

:

Seller was very nice and professional. While what I originally wanted wasn't possible, he provided an excellent alternative. He made sure that I was happy with the results. Would highly recommend!

:

great work. lightning speed. understandable and gets it right first time. you should definitely rder this gig

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment