Saturday, December 4, 2021

Register, Host, And Build A Premium Wordpress Website











About:

If you consider yourself "non-techie" and need to get a WordPress website up for your service-based business, let me introduce myself! I started working with WordPress in 2014. Over the years I have used various tools and whittled my arsenal down to only the ones that look good and work well. 



My service includes domain registration and renewal, hosting set-up and renewal, and website construction with my premium developer tools. I speak native English (born and raised in Canada). If you don't like getting a different rep every time you need support, you'll enjoy working with me. I'm looking for relationship-based clients to work with on an ongoing basis, since that makes it easier to give tailored advice and pick up a project if it needs tweaks in the future. :)



These gigs are for the build and first year of service - there is annual renewal after that (standard ongoing cost to maintain hosting and domain, plus me handling your updates, backups, and security).



For inquiries please advise:

  1. Are you new to buying on Fiverr? Are you the business owner or an agency
  2. Whether you have a domain/hosting already? Provide URL if so
  3. What you are wanting to do - the more detail the better

Reviews


:

She was so understanding and patient. This was my first time creating a website and she was soooo knowledgeable. She also took the time to answer all of my questions. Also very flexible!! Thank you!!

:

Good communication and problem solver

:

Kim is wonderful very patient and does excellent work. I would recommend her to my friends.

:

Kimberly was super responsive and very professional, she did a great job debugging our existing Wordpress site, we'll definitely keep her in mind for future work.

:

Kimberly once again met and exceeded our expectations in bringing our website back and updating it.




No comments:

Post a Comment