Friday, February 4, 2022

Remove Wordpress Malware And Google Blacklist Removal











About:

I have fixed countless hacked websites and clean malware just like yours.



Now, let me introduce my services



  1. Clean Malware from server (Cpanel) or single domain
  2. Fix Hacked WordPress Website
  3. Blacklist Removal such as (Google, Norton, McAfee etc)
  4. Fix Suspended Hosting Server
  5. Backdoor Removal



My every step is given below.

  1. Backup website files and database 
  2. Manually remove malware as directed by the hosting server's malware file (If the hosting server will provided) 
  3. Manually search on every files and clean malware files (for just wp-content folder, (htaccess, wp-config file))
  4. After removing all malware from the wp-content folder, I will replace the websites all core files and folders except the required files. 
  5. Now all malware is clean, then I will login wordpress dashboard and scan the domians by Wordfence plugin. If any malware is left, I will clean it.



After malware removal, I will give you some security features. It will help your website to make secure against regular attacks.

➤ Web Application Firewall 

➤ Limit Login Attempts 

➤ Hide Admin Panel 

➤ Defend Brute Force Attack



Right Now, I am ready to work with you. I am waiting for your interview.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller goes way above and beyond to take care of your issues. Extremely knowledgeable, professional, and happy to help. I don't ever want to use anyone else.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your honest opinion.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the service! A real pro

Seller's Response:

you're welcome

:

Great service, highly Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment