Thursday, February 3, 2022

Clone Wordpress Website Design Divi, Elementor Pro In 16 Hours











About:

Hello,



This is Mohammad Rajib Mridha



I will be your website expert who can create or customize a modern site with the most popular theme nowadays i.e Divi Theme & Astra Pro



I will clone or create any website you want by elementor pro page builder, which is responsive to any devices. I will also provide elementor pro, Crocoblock, jet plugin, Astra agency bundle and other necessary plugins with lifetime active able.



Services I offer:

============

Divi Theme:

☛ Install latest Divi 

☛ Install Divi Builder, Divi Booster & Others

☛ Customize custom layout 

☛ Custom CSS & Configure Logo, Favicon, fonts, colors



Astra Pro:

☛ Install Astra pro premium 

☛ Install Astra Sites & Elementor Pro

☛ Demo Import & customization



Special Feature:

=============

☛ Lifetime update-able theme

☛ Redesign website

☛ MailChimp Integration

☛ Contact/Popup Form

☛ Yoast SEO & Speed Up 

☛ Live Chat Bot



Please contact me before placing an order to discuss your needs what will be the best option for you. I will provide free consultation for your website.



Нореfullу wе hаvе аn орроrtunіtу tо wоrk tоgеthеr.

Тhаnk уоu



exclusively on Fiverr

Reviews


:

The seller was really outstanding. We had a bit more complex project/homepage that was designed by our internal graphics designer. We reached out to quite a few sellers here on fiverr and a lot of them said it's too complex and they can't do it. But the result with this seller was really exactly what we build in the prototype. It took a bit longer due to some issue with the mobile page and some smaller details but bottom line it's worth every penny. We will for sure work with the seller again in the future.

:

I have a long experience with the coder and once again I was so please with him. Rajib is a special guy that even after the project is done and paid he helps in questions regarding some posterior changes and help with very usable videos if you have a question after it. Very nice to work with him.

:

Raj is a wonderful, creative man. He is quick to deliver the work, meticulous and creative. He developed my website and did a fantastic job. Each time I have him add a book, he is quick and always a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend him. Raj is an asset to Fiverr.

:

Raj is amazing. He does great work and always is pleasant, professional, thorough and competent. I highly recommend him. He does beautiful websites and makes sure he competes everything to your satisfaction. Excellent choice.

:

Great communication and timely delivery. If he helps me with any future problems I may have I will definitely work with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment