Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Design, Redesign Or Migrate Your Wordpress Website











About:

100% satisfaction or 100% refund :)

Need a fresh website or redesign?



I will design, develop, manage or edit your wordpress website. I can create any type of website Business/Corporate, E-commerce, Portfolio,  Personal CV/Blog, Events, Religious and political site and so many more websites in wordpress.



Below is a list of items included in this gig.

  • Website Redesign
  • Wordpress Fully site
  • Customer Support - I will always be there to support something that I have made!
  • Cutting edge design - video headers, image galleries, slideshows, Graphics etc
  • All themes are mobile and tablet responsive
  • E-commerce stores
  • Blog set-up
  • Social links building
  • WordPress Premium Theme
  • WordPress Premium Plugins
  • If it’s not listed, just ask me!

I just want a way to prove my skills and provide services to the people out there. Doesn't matter if I get a bit low from what the market price is. 

Please contact me before place an order as I like to discuss before taking a project that helps both of us to avoid order cancellation. 

My goal is to help you succeed online!

Reviews


:

Abdulah did a very thorough job implementing all the revisions to be website. He was patient and timely with turn around. There were many revision requests I submitted. My website looks great! Thanks Abdulah!

:

AMAZING! We had a ton of communication and he was always ready to satisfy my specific instructions with perfect results. Overall the website looks and functions great. I would totally recommend him for any website you’d like to create.

:

Thanks Alot Sir

:

Excellent seller! Very good highly recommend

:

Abdullah is really very cooperative and skillful person. My requirements are not easy , he understand my job very well and provide me best quality of result within 1 day. He is one of the best seller on Fiverr. I would definitely use his service again and I would recommend his service to anyone. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment