Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Translate Your Website In Any Language











About:

 Please Don't Order without Discussion

Do you want to translate your WordPress website? Do you want it to be in multiple languages? If yes then I can help you.



I will translate your WordPress website in any language using Plugins

Translate in many Languages according to your requirements.



Hey! 
I'm Muzaffar. I'm a professional WordPress developer. I have 2 years of work experience at a multinational company. I can translate your website into a multiple language website with a flag switcher.



I also Done my work on these following translation plugin:

  • WPML
  • Polylang
  • Loco Translate
  • qTranslate
  • Google Language Translator
  • Gtranslate


WHY ME?

➤ Fast Delivery

➤ Unique and Quality work

➤ unlimited support

➤ 100% Money-back Guarantee

Client satisfaction is my first priority.

If you have any questions Feel free to ask me.

Thanks.

Reviews


:

muzaffar_wp is very good and was very patient and detailed focus ! I am very happy with what he did

:

Thank You!

:

Thank you Muzaffar for such a great job! So fast and with ease! Will definitely order again in the future.

:

Thank You!

:

Great seller, very kind and helpful every time. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment