Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Create Wordpress Website Design Professionally











About:

If you're looking for a professional WordPress website design or a fully responsive WordPress design, then this Gig is only for you.

 

*Please kindly contact me first before placing an order, this is very important and ensures you get what you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can provide hosting/domain. (request a quote) 

I do websites in any Language

I will create any type of website, with any theme or content.

 

WHAT IS INCLUDED:



·        Fully Responsive Design

·         Contact Forms 

·        100% SEO Friendly

·         Stock Photos INCLUDED

·         FREE 15 days Maintenance

 

 UNLIMITED Revisions I will do any changes to the website until you get satisfied, before transfer to your hosting. After I transfer, I only will do maintenance for 15 days without charging.

 

 

FOR CLIENTS THAT HAVE A WORDPRESS.COM, I ONLY WORK IN BUSINESS PLANS (PRO).

**I DO PREFER TO WORK IN A WORDPRESS.ORG

                             

A satisfied client is the main goal and is behind every custom design project.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment