Monday, May 31, 2021

Build Coaching Or Consulting Website For You











About:

I am a Rickey. A WordPress developer. I have More than 3 Years of experience in WordPress website Development and Designing. I will develop a Responsive and Attractive website according to your requirements. My main goal is to satisfy my clients and help them reach their goals.



I'm proficient in Photoshop also, which means I can edit your images and make them look good in the final site.



WHAT WILL YOU GET?

☛ Professional website that reflect your brief and direction.

☛ Fully Responsive - Mobile Friendly

☛ Instructions on how to update your site (without coding knowledge)

☛ Highly personalized! 

☛ Satisfaction Guaranteed

☛ Project Collaboration from Start to Finish

☛ Hosting and domain configuration

☛ Theme and plugin installation

☛ Social Media Integration

☛ Map Integration

☛ Payment Gateway Integration

☛ Setting up Pages

☛ Blog, Contact & About page

☛☛ ☛ And many more



Top reasons to choose me

☛ 3 years experience 

☛ Seo and speed optimization For FREE with every gig package

☛ 100% Customer Satisfaction 

☛ 1-month FREE support 

Reviews


:

Very efficient.

:

I enjoy working with Rickey, I will recommend him to my friends and work with him again x Sola

:

Awesome work! Again! Would definitely recommend the seller.

:

Excellent seller! I had a tricky request..did it no problem!!

:

Good work, seller completed this quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment