Friday, June 4, 2021

Make A Professional Resume Or Portfolio Website











About:

I will design & develop a modern, professional, visually appealing Portfolio/Resume/CV Website that will impress anyone visiting it.



Hi, I'm a Professional Wordpress Website Designer/Developer crafting websites for businesses ranging from gyms to schools. 



The Site Will Be:

  • Modern
  • Attractive
  • Fast
  • Mobile Optimized
  • Secure
  • SEO Friendly



I use the Wordpress Development platform (used by companies like ESPN and NY Times). 



You can either communicate to me your vision or entrust me to craft a beautiful website.



NOTE: 

You will need a domain and hosting server to publish a website. If you do not know what these are, I can purchase them for you at an extra cost.



Feel free to message me for any inquiries :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Extremely quick, responsive, and beautiful product! Great to work with, completed a portfolio website in under 24 hours! 10/10 would recommend!!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! 🙏🏼

Seller's Response:

Working with Andeesh is a great experience.

Seller's Response:

Really happy to work with this seller. Communication was strong, work was prompt and ahead of time. Really fast turn around i received. Prices were ver reasonable for the quality of work. I'd say it wont be more than a week before i return to ask him to do more work for me ! thanks again.

:

Thank you so much! You’re the best :)




No comments:

Post a Comment