Thursday, June 3, 2021

Create Wordpress Website Or Redesign Wordpress Website











About:

Hello,



If you are looking to create wordpress website or redesign wordpress website then you are search ends here.



I'm Nayana a designer and developer with 4 years+ experience. I can transform your concepts or ideas into a stunning wordpress website design.



I usually work with Divi theme. You can choose a template from Divi or I can design a custom layout based on your requirement.



✅ What You Can Expect From This Gig:



✔ create wordpress website (Compatible with mobiles)

✔ fantastic slider and parallax effect.

✔ installation of required plugins for your site.

✔ content upload and Image optimizations.

✔ contact Form and google map Integration.

✔ e-commerce setup and payment setup.

✔ popups, optin form, complex forms.

✔ unique header, hero section, and footer.

✔ wordpress website design with Divi Theme



✅ Reasons For Hiring Me:



☛ 1 Month Support.

☛ 100% Satisfaction.

☛ Full Refund Guarantee.

☛ 24/7 Support.



✅ If You are Interested?



Kindly contact me for your wordpress site with your requirement.



Looking forward to hearing from you.



Regards,

Pro_Nayana

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Above and beyond, even when I inquired about revision and changes. She patiently worked with me. She values her customers and appears to take pride in providing them with a polished, professional final project.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the great feedback.

Seller's Response:

I am thankful for the detail and professionalism that this pro_nayanna has dedicated to my webpage and business needs. I will definitely be contacting her for any future needs. My vision has come to life.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your detailed feedback.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the detailed effort. I look forward to working with this provider on other projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment