Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Copy, Move, Migrate, Transfer Wordpress Site In 1 Hour











About:

Hello Buyer,



I am Mani Nalliappan, I have 6 years of industry experience in WordPress website development and website migration.



Feature of Gig



  • Copy file one domain to another domain
  • move file one domain to another domain
  • cloning file one domain to another domain
  • Domain name change
  • host to another new host
  • Root domain to sub-domain
  • Old domain to another new domain
  • Sub-domain to root domain



Not only WordPress. I will migrate following CMS



  1. HTML
  2. WordPress
  3. Woocommerce
  4. Opencart
  5. Prestashop
  6. Magento
  7. MODx,
  8. PHP



====Your satisfaction is my main and first priority.====



I worked on many popular hosting sites such as - NameCheap, HostGator, Bluehost, siteground,bigrock, hostginer, 1 and 1, Godaddy etc.



Why hire me?



  • Safe and secure migration
  • Professional quality of work
  • 24/7 open for support
  • Long time working experience
  • Neat and Clean work
  • Revisions for your ultimate satisfaction 





Note: 1 Gig for 1 website Migration



Please contact before place an order So that I can check the total site size and other issues.





I do not work for adult and alcohol-related sites.

Reviews


:

Gets it right very time! Very patient, and very good communication!

:

Pretty Amazing! The best kept secret on Fiverr!

:

Amazing job

:

Amazing work!!! So, happy with the results

:

Simply Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment