Monday, May 31, 2021

Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Celebrating 1500+ Wordpress Websites & Over 5 years at Fiverr! 



Welcome to my gig, Your satisfaction is my first priority!



My Wordpress Website Design & Development Packages Include:



 100% Responsive Wordpress Design 
 Easily Maintainable

 Sliders with HD Images

 Professional Website Layout

 Live Chat

 Call to Actions

 Social Media, Rotating Testimonies & Contact Forms

 Mailchimp/Newsletter Integration

 Google Maps & Analytics If Needed

 Spam Free Code
 E commerce



Why Me?


  1. 5+ years & 1500+ Happy Customers
  2. On Time Delivery
  3. 100% Satisfaction
  4. Support for 2 weeks After Delivery 
  5. Real Estate Wordpress Websites & Blogs



Important Notes:



  • Discounts for my Repeat Buyers. Please contact me before ordering & read FAQ's.
  • If I use any Premium Theme/Plugin, you might need to purchase it if you need life time support from its developers, none of my Packages/Gigs include license for premium theme/plugin. I only have developer license to use it.


Whats Guaranteed ?

100% Customer's Satisfaction!

Reviews


:

Malik is one of a kind and this was definitely the best digital service I’ve ever received! Malik finished the website of my dreams days before the deadline and went above and beyond the entire experience to make sure I was pleased and understood what he was doing! I’ll come back again and again and def recommend him!

:

I've been user Fiverr and similar services for a decade now and Malik is the coolest, most responsive, and most talented web designer I've been lucky enough to work with. He did everything I asked for exactly and was super fast. 5/5 - If you have any doubts, don't! Malik is the real deal I hope to work with Malik long-term.

:

He went above and beyond to make sure that the site was exactly what I had envisioned. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a professional web developer. The site was created very quickly and changes that I wanted made where done immediately. Thank you again. You can select him without any second thought.

:

Malik will work 24hrs per day if you let him. He is fast, almost always online, and you can trust him with your logins to set everything up. He also does repairs if you accidentally mess up your site.

:

I’m not very tech savvy but malikahmed was very patient and helped me thru the entire process His service was perfect and far surpassed expectations. He made a customer for life




No comments:

Post a Comment