Monday, August 9, 2021

Be Your Divi Theme Expert And Do Divi Theme Customization











About:

Hi there,



Are you planning to make a Divi theme customization or looking for Divi theme expert?
Want to make a business, blog, personal, eCommerce, portfolio, etc.



I am here to help you to make your dream WordPress site more elegant professional with a modern layout with Divi Builder.



Build a
Divi Modern Layout with me, I'm a Pro Divi Expert.



Convert your PSD to WordPress Using Divi. You don't need to know any code


Service you get in this gig:


❀ Any design according to your choice
❀ A professional website using Divi
Fully responsive website in every device
❀ Redesign or existing site design

❀ PSD to WordPress

❀ Setup required plugins Bloom, Monarch, Divi Booster plugin
❀ Contact Form Setup
Optimizing the images
❀ Awesome slider and parallax effect
❀ Pixel perfect website
❀ Install latest theme


Probably I couldn't add those things you looking for, but don't worry contact me for that. 


Why me: 



❀ Long time support after complete the project
100% money-back guarantee
 Unlimited revision until you satisfy
❀ Fast delivery & well communication in English


NOTE: Don't be hesitate to contact me to know more details. Please message me before place any order.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of the best sellers here on Fiverr! Very great to work with and delivers amazing results. I highly recommend. 5/5!!

Seller's Response:

Love to work with you. Thanks for the Tip.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your high quality work! It was exactly what I wanted and helped me a lot. Thank you for your expertise and the very good communication. I highly recommend working with Rajibbapy and will come back any time I will have a new project.

Seller's Response:

Love to assist you. You're welcome anytime. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work, professional service and great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment