Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Design, Fix And Create A Wordpress Website











About:

Are you thinking of creating a WordPress Website?



Meet With ArijKhan.

Senior WordPress Developer.

6 Years of Experience.

1000+ Projects Completed

 

How we will Start.

 

1- First Tell me about your business.

Share some Competitors Websites. i will show my work according to your business so you will feel more easy to work with me. After finalizing all Requirements & Budget & Time

Next step will be

 

2- Provide me Company logo , images and Copy.

 

3- You have to buy Hosting and Domain (i can guide).



4- I will provide Updates according to our deadline.

 

5- You can ask Unlimited Revisions and changes because Your 100% Satisfaction is my first Priority.

 

6- Guidance Video how to make changes in future.



7-Finalize order.

 

GIG Features

 

Creative, User friendly, Professional look Design.

Mobile Friendly

Fix WordPress Errors/Issues

Fast Loading & SEO optimized

WordPress Editable Backend

Live Chat

Social links

Wordfence Security Setup.

 

Free Customer Support

If you are facing Problems using the admin panel which is required to be discussed Over live call then we can do Zoom Meeting. But its only possible in running order.



Portfolio: https://www.fiverr.com/users/arijkhan/portfolio

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Arijkhan was amazing to work with. I had many doubts about spending a large amount on a website to be managed and remodeled overseas from someone I have never met. I trusted the reviews and I was not disappointed. We scheduled times to talk via zoom and communicated weekly and daily when the details mattered most. I was able to communicate the vision for my site and my company and he executed with perfection! I do not hesitate to send people my website and business cards! Very satisfied and would definitely recommend and use his services again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much It was a really pleasure to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Life saver!! I crashed our site in the middle of the night and Arijkhan was on to it straight away! Highly recommend.

:

Amazing all round experience, this was the smoothest gig I have had yet. End result far exceeded my initial expectations. Highly reccomended

:

Thank you It was a great Experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment