Monday, August 9, 2021

Customize Houzez Or Homey Theme As Per Your Requirements











About:

will install/customize the Favethemes Houzez Real Estate or Homey Rental Theme and will design and modify it as your example website.

- Theme Demo Install

- Responsive Design

- Content Upload

- Design Customisation

I will install Houzez theme and one of its demo in your server.

Do you have any special requirements? Get a Quote now!

With 8+ years of experience in WordPress, I have customized 20+ premium themes and able to customize any type of WordPress Theme.

Other WordPress Services I Offer:

- Design Customisation

- Security

- Malware Removal

- Speedup and Optimisation of WordPress



I will provide you the following services:

* Houzez Theme and one of its demo Set up

* Upload your contents and remove demo contents

* Change structure of the website as your requirements

* Add more functionality with PHP programming

* Fix font and colors as your Logo

* Integrate Mailchimp for Newsletter

Other Services:

- WordPress installation and configuration

- Move/Migrate into live server

Guarantee:

100% REFUND if you are not satisfied with my work.

You can have multiple revisions.

Support after project completion



Please discuss your requirements and I can come up with a suitable solution for everyone.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was a bit long proces but the product satisfied me and works as i want it to. Page design wasn't one on one but we came to the right solution.

Seller's Response:

Well, I had already explained prior to start that would not be exactly as portrayed. Still I went an extra mile to get it accomplished without extra charges.

:

Rashid customized my homey theme Wordpress site. Was willing to make required changes/edits to bring my vision to life delivered the gig exactly like I wanted. Very professional, easy to communicate with. Definitely recommended, and looking forward to working with him again.

:

great service

:

Good work from a very busy guy, Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment