Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Develop Redesign, Replica, And Fix Css Issues Wordpress Website











About:

Hi, I am an experienced WordPress developer, I'll make you a WordPress website or WordPress landing page or blog of your desire will satisfy you completely, I will use Elementor Builder plugin to make websites and one-page website with different sections.

 "If you are confused about which package is right for you or for a custom quote contact me" 

My skills are WordPress, HTML/CSS, PHP, Javascript and I can perform a variety of tasks for you, which includes as under:



Packages include:



· Install WordPress and required plugins

1. WordPress landing page

2. Responsive landing page

3. Customizing your Homepage.

4. Product landing page

5. Creating Custom Post Types.

6. Coming Soon or Under Construction page

7. CSS Changes.

8. Replica design Pixel to Pixel

9.PHP and Javascript Edits.

10. Fixing Responsive issues. 

11. Expanding Footer.

·I can Do Website for all these Categories: 

o    Blog & Magazine, Corporate, Education, Entertainment, Real Estate, Retail, Portfolio, Services, Music. Legal, Saloon, Gym & others.

 



Reviews


:

Best person to use fir beginners. I had no knowledge on how to setup a website and know I do

:

Can't say enough of how talented and amazing of a developer he is ! Amazing work as always. this is the 2nd project we worked on together and he always goes beyond to deliver quality work.

:

He is outstanding, really fixed a CSS in a short-time. Calm, good communication and working outstanding. Give him new tasks soon!

:

My God!! This work was amazing. Before he started the job he told me that I’ll love the work. I reviewed the work today and was blown away. If I ever need help I will definitely reach out to you again. I recommend this gig to any and everyone that needs help with Wordpress.. thank you once again!!

:

solved problems as spoken and on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment