Sunday, August 15, 2021

Fix, Edit, Customize Your Wordpress Website Or Any Theme











About:

Hi,



I know the value of your time so I tried to cover the whole thing with a brief description.

With this gig, I will provide you WordPress theme install and Fix , Edit ,Customize your Wordpress website

You can feel safe about quality work. So you won't lose your money and waste your time.



Services:



  • Installation your ThemeForest / premium / Free WordPress theme
  • Customization of your WordPress theme as the exact look and feel of any demo
  • Manually customization of your chooses demo exactly what you are looking
  • Fix,Edit,Customize your wordpress website or any theme
  • Woocommerce customization
  • Background, Header, Footer Change the Permalink Structure
  • Page Optimize Boost Speed & Security.



Bonus Service:



  • I'll teach you how to add a product or posts on your site & other basic things.
  • WordPress Install, Setup, Demo Import.
  • Help/Consultation
  • Video Instruction provided



Why Me?



  • Deliver the order before the deadline
  • 100% money back guaranty
  • Quick support all time
  • Unlimited Support Guidelines Revision & more (24/7 VIP Support)



Note: Message me before place order & feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Thank You.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second gig with the Seller, and it will not be my last. Really easy to work with, and delivers the results you ask for. I have already referred to other business contacts, and would not hesitate to do so again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

My third engagement with this seller, and I continue to be extremely satisfied. The communication is great, and most importantly when I ask for things to be done, they are done as I request. Happy to continue working with this seller.

:

Thank You so much.

:

Excellent service, the seller was very knowledgeable and easy to communicate. I highly recommend this seller for Wordpress website issues.




No comments:

Post a Comment