Monday, August 16, 2021

Fix Any Wordpress Issues











About:

I'm a Web Tech that breathes Wordpress. I manage Webservers and Wordpress sites for customers all day long.



Let me help you with your Wordpress issues. You can choose a package based on the type of problem you're facing.



Choose the smallest package for help with enabling a single plugin or uploading posts adding a new plugin or changing the color one thing in your Theme.



For General issues that involve some troubleshooting choose the one hour package. Which is sufficient to fix most single issues you may face on Wordpress.



If you have a grocery list of issues choose my largest package and I'll fix anything you need that can be fixed in one day.

Reviews


:

Easy to communicate with. Thank you

:

Great working with Barco, easy communication. Thank you.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment