Sunday, August 15, 2021

Build Real Estate Website With Wordpress











About:

Are you looking for a Modern and Professional website for Buyer's Agent, Seller's (Listing) Agent, Dual Agent, Transaction Coordinator, Realtor, Real Estate Broker, Associate Broker or you want to start your online real estate business



I will make a professional-level real estate website for your online real estate business.


Free: After order completion, I will provide you a short necessary guide which is a result of my all experience.


I can do it for you.
  • Domain and Hosting Setup
  • Installation of WordPress theme and plugins
  • Full customization of theme


Features
  • Sale, purchase, rent
  • Basic and  Powerfull Advanced Property Search
  • Map search 
  • Advance Search Filers
  • Autocomplete search suggestions
  • Radius search and geo locations
  • Property submissions
  • List and Grid property displays
  • add agents and listings
  • Property Management System
  • Membership features
  • Payment gateways
  • Mobile Friendly


IDX Integration
  • dsIDXpress
  • iHomefinder
  • RealtyPress
any other... 


Why I am the right person? because my priorities are
  • Business
  • Satisfactions
  • Pure Quality Work
  • Professional and experienced




Please feel to discuss your project with me. I will be happy to help you. 


Have a great day!


Regards.


Reviews


:

Somi was ABSOLUTELY amazing!! Very attentive. Our site looks just as we liked it!! Could’ve be happier!! Thank you so much for all your help.

:

Great at design and revisions were done quickly and turned out better than I expected. Will definitely use in the future!

:

job well done

:

Everything was on point, great communication

:

Osama was professional and communicative at every step. He created a fantastic site for us. I highly recommend his services.




No comments:

Post a Comment