Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Develop Or Redesign Wordpress Website Or Blog











About:

Hello everyone thanks for visiting :)

-----

Website development is my PASSION and PROFESSION too, I am developing websites since 5 years first as fun then its become my full time job if you want unique responsive website for all devices you can contact me i never use templates or copy same design.



Key features of the gig:

- Dashboard and drag and drop feature so you can edit yourself.

- Mobile friendly structure

- All browsers compatibility

- Blog integration

- Prominent and user friendly navigation cross site.

- Form integration + Maps integration

- Social media integration Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp ...etc

- Premium plugins & Theme

- Optional but can setup SSL and CDN

- Live chat integration (optional)

- Premium HD photos

- Beautiful Sliders and animations

- Call to Actions

- & much more





---

NOTE: Recommended to get in touch before placing the order to prevent misunderstandings. Read estate websites on demand. 100% refund guaranteed if you are not satisfied or your goals are not met.



check my portfolio at flicker https://bit.ly/36u38eo

Read what others say about me. And let's get started.



Let's bring your ideas to visuality ;-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was such a wonderful and such a good experience in developing the website. He was very responsive on my queries and the product delivered after 100% satisfaction. For sure coming back to him if need more help

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback :)

Seller's Response:

As always another Super Quic and Pro Job, he has Done at least 3 -4 Gigs for me in the last Month and each time I am super Satisfied!

:

Thanks Kamran, you did another amazing job with my website. you are now one of my favorite people on Fiverr. I will highly recommend you to anyone.

:

Thank you it's always pleasure working with you Rosy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment