Sunday, June 27, 2021

Design Or Redesign, Create, Build A Wordpress Website











About:

Hi Everyone!

Have a lovely day. 

Let’s design your website to give your business online presence. I am working as an expert in WordPress website design  and redesign service on Fiverr from last three years.

I will create modern, professional and responsive website for your any kind of business because your website is the first thing your customers see. That is why I design sites, which reflect your style and industry. 

 

What I am offering:

 

✅ Premium Quality Design.

 

✅ 100% User Friendly Design.

 

✅ Quick Response.

 

✅ Delivery work in your period.

 

✅ Reliable work to develop long-term business relation.

 

✅ Free design consultation if you need.

 

✅ If you don't have logo I will create an awesome logo for you.(Extra Charges applied).

 

My promise: 

 

✅ With my Services, you are going to get Quality results.

 

✅ 24/7 availability. 

 

✅ 2 weeks free customer support after order.

 

If have any other question just message me with your details and I will get back to you ASAP. 

 

P.s. Contact me before order. So, I can assist you properly :) 

With all my best. 

Uzzam Khalid.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Uzzam was very easy to work with. Redesigned my wordpress site lay out completely as well as added some good images/thumb nails to posts which were missing them. Absolutely recommend Uzzam and look forward to working together in the future.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Buyer in all aspects he is good at communication and behavior was good as well Thanks A lot :)

Seller's Response:

This is the 2nd time I’ve used Uzzam. Fantastic service again. He made me a site in 24hrs !! Also helped me so much with support as I’m not very tech savvy. He has zoom called me to talk me through everything. Highly recommend

:

Fantastic service !! Over the moon with our new site. Delivered on time and helped us every step of the way. Skype called me to talk me through everything and how to carry out ongoing maintenance. Highly recommend

:

He is a great buyer, he is always available when I need him which make things quick and easy very good at communication. Thanks for your order Looking forward to do more business with you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment