Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Built Or Design Or Duplicate A Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

If you are looking for an expert wordpress developer and designer for your business then welcome to my gig. I can promise you Quality work with excellent design. In past, I have developed websites for Doctors, Law firms, and other small businesses.



There are many sellers that are offering 5 to 6 pages for their Basic Gig. I

offer 2 pages for my basic Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through requirements you provided.



You satisfaction is my 1st priority



My package includes:

 

 100% Responsive Wordpress Design 

 Easily Maintainable

 Sliders with HD Images

 Professional Website Layout

 Live Chat

 Call to Actions

 Social Media, Rotating Testimonies & Contact Forms

 Mailchimp/Newsletter Integration

 Google Maps & Analytics If Needed

 Spam Free Code

 E commerce



Why Me?



  1. On-Time Delivery
  2. 100% Satisfaction
  3. Support for 2 weeks After Delivery 
  4. Real Estate Wordpress Websites & Blogs



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment