Sunday, June 27, 2021

Create Or Customize Wordpress Woocommerce Plugin For You











About:

Hello fiverr people,


I am a wordpress plugin developer, having 6 years of experience. If you have got any kind of tasks related to wordpress or wordpress woocommerce plugin, then you are the right place.


I provide plugin customization or add features in your existing plugin like:



  • Custom post types
  • Widgets
  • Widget locations

  • Shortcodes

  • Woocommerce shipping

  • Woocommerce billing

  • Custom Endpoint of Rest API

  • Integrate any API and many more


Also, I will create custom wordpress plugin according to your requirements.


If you have any issues related to you wordpress theme, woocommerce plugin or any other plugin you are using. You can contact me anytime by just hitting the "Contact Me" button.


Why Choose me?



  • Fast Delivery 
  • 24/7 Availability
  • 100% Client Satisfaction


Notice: Please Contact me before placing order. 


Thank you very much,


- Iqbal

Reviews


:

Truly a life saver, i was struggling with something for weeks and Iqbal sort it out straight away for me. I will definitely work with him again

:

Every single time I have had to outsource some work iqbalmalik has always delivered exactly as requested and is one of the best sellers on fiverr, i would not be able to achieve my goals without him

:

the seller is woocommerce ,Plugins developer ,WordPress expert i have ever meet on Fiverr , he created SMS plugins ,integrate API with clean codes , communication was friendly ,professional , he managed to deliver on Time , Excellent , work with him

:

Iqbal was great to work with, and built our custom plugin exactly to our needs. He was very flexible and even helped troubleshoot the plugin once it was instaleld.

:

Iqbal is an excellent wordpress/woocommerce developer and is a really nice guy. He understood my problem really fast and add all the modifications I needed. Thanks for your work




No comments:

Post a Comment