Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Install Google Analytics On Your Site In Ten Minutes











About:

10 Minute Delivery and 100% Satisfaction!



I will have this work done within ten minutes of my response. I always guarantee my work and can get your tools running with no issues! The focus of this gig is on WordPress sites, but I would be happy to do this on any non-WordPress site for a small, additional fee!



Bronze



  • Set up Google Analytics on your site within ten minutes



Silver



  • Set up Google Analytics on your site
  • Set up one additional Google tool of your choice on your site



Gold



  • The ten-minute rule does not apply to this one (it would be impossible)
  • Set up Google Analytics on your site
  • Set up any and all Google tools on your site



What do I need to start?

** I will not begin work until I have both of these items.



  • WordPress login information
  • Access to the Google account you want your website associated with



If you are happy with my service, I can also install and setup any WordPress plugin for you! Just ask and I will make it happen.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great experience! Fast, punctual, expert

:

Fast, fast, super fast! Great communication and perfect result

:

Thank you very much :)

:

Fast worker excellent

:

This seller is very professional and fast to reply ,Easy to communicate with and will go the extra mile to help.




No comments:

Post a Comment