Monday, June 28, 2021

Fix Any Wordpress Errors And Html, Css Issues











About:

★  I will fix any WordPress/HTML/CSS/PHP Issues You Got, just for $5 ★



Please note that this Gig is one Gig per one issue. if you have two issues that's two Gigs.



Are you facing any issues on your website ?. I am glad to help you to fix your website. I'll fix your all WordPress,CSS or HTML errors, I'll do anything.



Why you should choose me to do your work ?

  • I have over 7 years experience in WordPress development and even i have developed lot of WordPress plugins as well.


  • Over past years i have created 500+ unique WordPress websites.


  • I have successfully fixed over 5000 WordPress issues for customers.


  • I am professional WordPress troubleshooter and i have fixed thousand of issues, which makes me much familiar with the platform.



★ Even I can also help to 

  • Website Creation
  • Fix any issue (PHP, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, AJAX, JQuery)
  • Theme installation 
  • Theme Configuration
  • Customizing themes
  • Plugin Installation
  • Plugin Configuration
  • Plugin Customizing
  • and much more


★ So let's get your website fixed & make it rolling again.



Please Contact me before place your order

Thank you

Rajika Nanayakkara.

Reviews


:

I still need to check each film but it looks good. Are you ready for another job? Do you build shopping carts? I now need a shopping cart.

:

This guy is awesome at what he does. You dream it, he can do it. I’m from America and I promise the results are beyond what we were expecting. They really exceeded them.

:

rajikaphp did the work correctly even though he delivered late (only an hour), a bit lack of communication. Thank you for the work.

:

I am so glad I found this gig by Rajika. He is a true professional and I was so happy to work with him. He understood my problem and also the urgency of the job. He delivered in record time. I shall most definitely use him again. Excellent work and work ethics I have no hesitation in recommending him highly to all those who need his assistance on wordpress problems, Thank you Rajika once again.

:

Rajika is a professional. He's very thorough and quick to respond as well. I'll work with him again on future projects. He fixed the search bar and bugs on our site and also suggests more improvements that I hadn't noticed. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment