Monday, June 28, 2021

Ada Compliance Website Manually Code Wcag , Aoda Section 508











About:

Hello everyone, thanks for viewing my profile if you have any question please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: Please contact before placing an order or for custom offers

**This work will not be done by a plugin, I will be done manually testing and fixing, USERWAY TOOLBAR is not ADA compliant**

"FREE INSTALLING USERWAY OR ANY OTHER TOOLBAR"

In this gig, I will ADA compliant of your any website according to WCAG 2.0, 2.1, Section 508, Level A, AA, AAA, AODA.

Testing Tools That I use to audit your website:

1) Wave Web Accessibility Tool

2) Web Accessibility Continuum 

My Service Includes:

  • Add Alternate Tag
  • Color Contrast Error
  • Empty Text
  • Broken Links
  • Foreground & Background Colors
  • Missing Title
  • Add Title & Frames
  • Add Missing Tags
  • Add Missing Links
  • Remove Empty Tags
  • Add Missing Caption

Why chose me:

  • Minimum budget
  • 100% money-back guarantee
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • 24/7 available for talk

Please feel free to order now,  If Packages don't meet your requirements, 

*Contact to discuss* for a free reasonable quote.



Thanks & Best Regards

Reviews


:

ADA website

:

perfecttt!!!!!

:

amazing!!!!!!

:

Great job and quick turnaround. Thank you!

:

He did such a great job helping me build my website from start to finish. I am so thankful for his patience with me, this was all new to me. I would totally recommend his expertise.




No comments:

Post a Comment