Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Build A Modern Wordpress Website And Ecommerce Store











About:

If you are looking for an elegant, modern, and sleek business website or an e-commerce store for selling your goods then you are at the right place because I treat my client's business with the same level of respect as mine.



Services I provide:

  • Static And Dynamic Websites
  • Wordpress Business Website
  • Online Ecommerce Store



Features:

  • Fully responsive and mobile-friendly Design
  • Complete user-friendly admin panel.
  • Multiple payment methods integration (Paypal, Stripe, Bank, Credit Card, etc)
  • Manage an unlimited number of categories, sub-categories, and products
  • Set product shipping options and weight
  • Social media integration
  • SEO friendly site
  • Speed Up optimization
  • High-Security Integration
  • Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp etc)
  • Shopping Cart
  • Live Chat
  • Coupon system
  • Product Reviews, Variation
  • Ecommerce functionality (Not included in the basic package)
  • And many more







Why choose me?    

  1. 100% Customer Satisfaction
  2. 4+ Years
  3. Unlimited revision
  4. Quick delivery of your project
  5. Fully Tested and Bug-Free System 



NOTE: PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER SO WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENT AND I CAN GIVE YOU THE BEST QUOTE

Reviews


:

Shamroz is very detailed, very precise in conversation & in his work. I came to fiverr looking for a USA 2A themed friendly e-commerce site, and he came through quickly and responsively. He was able to answer all my questions, make updates as needed and in a very timely manner. He had a great understanding of the direction of the site I wanted without me actually providing very useful guidelines I cannot stress enough how precise and responsive he is. His detail into explaining how things works, his responses in the chat, his breakdown of assistance, all of it. These are all characteristics you would want in a project and he delivered better than expected. I'm extremely satisfied.

:

Shamroz has been absolutely amazing in his communication and delivery. He went above and beyond to satisfy my needs! I tasked him with the creation of my WordPress e-commerce website, which I already had a design for, and he took it upon himself to translate my design into a workable website. Not only did he use existing plugins, he custom-made a ton of little details that would make the website better. He responds extremely timely and shows his dedication to the project. I would recommend him dearly, and frankly, I will very likely use his services again.

:

Shamroz was very professional, he replied as fast as he can, he made sure the vision for the website was exactly how we wanted for the business. Shamroz made sure that i was agreeing to everything he changed and fixed things that we as a company wanted to see better of on our web site. Thank you so much for the work you have done. We love the web site!

:

Shamroz was incredible. Super nice guy, great conversations and incredibly helpful. He exceeded my expectations, to be honest. Very flexible with my demands and never hesitated to help. Super fast response times. I felt very comfortable handing over this task to him and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get set-up. A true professional with a great vision and determination to get things done in a great manner and timely fassion.

:

OMGoodness! Provided everything I needed an More! thank you so much for building my site and taking such a huge burden off of me. Will definitely recommend and do business in the future. I can't thank you enough for bringing my vision to life!




No comments:

Post a Comment