Friday, June 25, 2021

Premium Speed Optimisation For Your Wordpress











About:

Did you know the fact that for better SEO your page needs to load fast?



This gig will skyrocket your site in search engines, no doubt! Tested and verified: Get ready for the first page! 



 A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales. This gig is NOT some basic front-end page speed optimization. Your website will be examined in detail and at the end you will definitly have something to worth every penny.



It is my job to improve your webpage speed without failure.



✔️ Eliminate render-blocking resources

✔️ GTMETRIX Score green! (90/90 or even more)

✔️ Efficient cache policy on static assets

✔️ WebP - Heavily image loaded websites





 NO NEED TO EXPENSIVE WORDPRESS SPEED UP GIGS! Save up to 60% with this GIG!



The websites with Woocommerce and/or heavily loaded images: I guarantee the best!



Slow wp-admin? No problem, I will fix it.



Also you can check GIG's FAQ for more information



Feel free to place an order now. 



NOTE: IF you are hosting your website on GoDaddy, Kinsta, Wp Engine, WPX Hosting please contact me first. Because those hostings have their own caching system and needs to be checked in advance.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tossytheking did very well with our site speed optimisation from around 6.1s to a median site speed of 2.1s which is a huge difference and has led to a reduction in bounce rates of close to 5% his support is also very helpful and continuous on premium orders. He was also able to recommend alternative options that were not within his control to further optimise and increase page speed and user retention. His services drastically outperformed 2 other sellers on this platform that delivered sub par work. Don't waste your time and money on other sellers if you are looking for serious results Tossytheking is your go to for speed optimisation.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your valuable and detailed feedback. Reading such amazing reviews truly makes my day. wish you the very best with your website. you cabln reach me anytime and I will assist you gladly.

Seller's Response:

I want to build a statue for this guy or name my future son after him. DEFINITELY the best gig ever in Fiverr! My host's technical support has been trying to solve the problem with the speed of my site for the last two weeks. Wzone's technical support has also tried to solve the same problem. This guy fixed the problem right away and now my site is finally really fast. In addition to this, he corrected many other issues and answered all the questions and gave important advice. I'm really grateful, and if you want a guy who really knows what to do, choose this guy!

Seller's Response:

wow! reading such amazing feedback truly makes my day. as a site owner of myself, I know how it feels to struggle with the issues so I always try to be helpful to anyone who needs help. thank you so much for your valuable feedback. and thank you again for the generous tip :)

Seller's Response:

Ossy aka The Flash made my heavy image loaded WooCommerce website faster then 'Road Runner'. 'Beep Beep!' load. If your looking for someone who can super speed your site. Hire Tossy. You're lucky the internet police doesn't hands out speed tickets, otherwise it would bankrupt you, even if your name is Bill Gates. Hand over the keys to your old castle. Relax. And receive the keys of your new hypermodern mansion.




No comments:

Post a Comment