Thursday, June 24, 2021

Create Wordpress Website Design And Website Development











About:

PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER BEFORE BUYING THE GIG THANKS



Do you want to own your own responsive WordPress website? If you are unsure about how to start, this Gig is for you.



Why Me?

 - Successfully completed more than 240+ orders on FIVERR.

 - Full 5-star review & quality ratings from authentic clients.

 - High quality, 100% Satisfaction.



What does this GIG offer?

 - Beautifully designed website.

 - Great user experience and mobile friendly.

 - Unlimited revisions.

 - Fast and eco-friendly web hosting recommendation



What you will get from my Amazing Service:



WordPress installation and setup

Theme Code Customization

Theme Demo Install

Necessary Plugins Installation

Social Media Icons 

Responsive Slider

Responsive Web design

Secure configuration

Simple SEO

Fast Load Time 

Free SSL Certificate 

Optimize Images 



This Gig is ideal for these sites:



Blog or Personal

News & Magazine

Business

eCommerce

Question & Answer

Portfolio

Photography

Writers / Authors

Health & Fitness

Education

Real Estate





Custom sites ( Price will depend on Functionality)





PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLER BEFORE BUYING THE GIG THANKS

Reviews


:

I have worked with several freelancers on Fiverr but Alimehdi24 by far is the absolute best. His quality of work exceeded our expectations. He is kind, hard-working, and very patient. I'm very thankful that I have found Alimehdi24 and I will continue to use him for as long as I'm on Fiverr If do you want anyone that will guide u end to end even after delivery of the website then Alimehdi242 is your web developer He is an excellent communicator - clear and concise. He answered all of my questions and also still doing videos after delivery to guide me and providing support He is a true professional! I have already planned 4 other sites to have him creating. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

:

I’d highly recommend Alimehdi to build you a website! He did exactly what I asked him and beyond! He was very patient, communicative and did everything quickly and prompting. Very knowledgeable, capable, honest and posses great english, which makes things very easy. I’d definitely use him again in the future!

:

Ali went above and beyond to fix huge wordpress problems I had with a template. He worked so hard and so well. He is probably the most honest seller you'll ever come across on Fiverr. Thank you so much! I will gladly work with you again.

:

Great to work with this seller. Set up my website quickly and effectively. Worked with me to answer all my questions and fix anything really fast. Continued to support me after the project was delivered and will definitely work with again!

:

Thanks for your support :)




No comments:

Post a Comment