Sunday, June 20, 2021

Web Design And Build Professional Website Or Landing Page











About:

Available 24/7 . Welcome to My Gig!

I will Design and Develop Fully Dynamic & Responsive Website or Landing Page for you that will be eye catching,secure and SEO-friendly at affordable rates.

My Focus is Customer satisfaction, Precision, Quality and Innovation. I am a Website Developer with 8+ years of professional experience.



FEATURES OF MY SERVICE:

Web Design:

  • Custom designed beautiful website
  • Eye Catching & Responsive Layout
  • Desktop & Mobile Compatibility
  • User Friendly Admin Panel

Web Development:

  • Home page Full Screen Animation / Video or Multiple Images Slider
  • Appealing Gallery
  • Inquiry Forms
  • Fully Dynamic & Strong Back-end Panel
  • Live Chat Feature (will be able to operate via mobile phone)
  • Popups & Newsletters
  • Social Media and Map Integration

Why Hire Me?

✓ 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed

✓ 8+ years’ experience in Web Design and development

✓ Fluent in English and Project Understanding

✓ Affordable Price

✓ Free Consultation

✓ Always Available



Gig Requirement: Domain and Hosting Provided by Client.



Please Message me BEFORE placing order to discuss your project.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was very impressed with how easy it was to submit my request, provide the content and photos for the Website and then just wait for him to complete it...which he did and exceeded our expectations! I would use him again for sure.

Seller's Response:

Rafi was amazing he literally went above and beyond for us to get our site completed. Defiantly recommend his service and I will be using him again

:

What a wonderful experience! If you're looking to have a cordial expert with a dynamic knack for creativity, clean designs, and professionalism, this is the Seller you want to go with. Our vision for the site couldn't have turned out any better. Purchasing again, and again, and again; thank you for delivering great work! :)

:

Thankyou, It was a wonderful experience to work with you. Looking forward to work again soon.

:

Thank you for being so amazing, understanding, fast and courteous. I’m not sure how many times you’ve helped me at this point but it doesn’t even matter because I won’t go to anyone else. The level of service that you provide is absolutely outstanding!




No comments:

Post a Comment