Friday, June 25, 2021

Build Your Responsive Wordpress Or Thrive Architect Website











About:

I am an experienced WordPress/Thrive architect professional. Having experience of about 1 year. IF you are looking for a One Stop Solution of all your WordPress/Thrive architect needs, then this is absolutely right gig for you.I will be your thrive ninja, from creating website to modifying, upgrading , adding new content and foreseeing different integrations,I will cover everything and you will not have to lift a finger. Hire me for complete satisfaction and unprecedented quality.

 

P.S: I will use Thrive content/web page Builder to make website.



I do following tasks



  • Install word press
  • Provide you thrive Architect plugin 
  • Install plugin
  • Create complete one landing page 
  • Do basic seo 
  • Create contact form/Integrate contact form
  • Highly professional design
  • eCommerce site 
  • upload  products 
  • slider
  • and many more 




You can contact me any time you will get response without waiting much long.A discussion prior to ordering the gig would be beneficial for both of us :-).



See you on the other side.



Thanks,

Junaid Ikram







Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is just always so pleasant and I feel he has got these tech things totally under control.

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with her :-) . An awesome human being, and wish her all the best for her business & work. Highly recommended

:

One more again outstanding work from him. He is very talented and patience person on fiverr . And I will have more and more orders soon. Thank u so much I would love to give 10

:

Thank you very much for your help. We lost some time in the beginning, but I am happy that we could finished the project.

:

Sorry for my the mishap and lost time because of that. Thank you for being so kind




No comments:

Post a Comment