Sunday, June 20, 2021

Build Wordpress Restaurant Website With Online Order System











About:

Hi, I have done 300+ sites on the restaurant, real estate, and other business types WordPress website.  



Restaurant Gig Features:  

☛ Fully Responsive Website

Parallax Effects

☛ Elegant Multiple Page Styles with Food Menus

Online Reservation

☛ Online Ordering

☛ Payments with WooCommerce —Allow your visitors to purchase their products and checkout using WooCommerce.

☛ Smart Contact Page design including (form + Maps+ Social Sharing) Features





Woocommerce Feature

☛ Fully customize a woocommerce site

Customize Product page

☛ Member Dashboard Customize

Check out page customization

☛ Billing/shipping customization

Payment Integration

☛ Email Alerts & Live Messaging System





Why Me

========

☛ Well experienced in design layout on reviews

☛ Get very fast delivery

☛ Lite site design

☛ Site speed-up

☛ Basic training 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

FunnelMaster was great at completing the task at hand I couldn't had a better website builder than him he was great.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working together and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Seller's Response:

I really like that my designer was listening to me and giving me exactly my vision. He didn't get upset even after I gave him a direction and change it after he added it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the kind review, Jermain. It was a pleasure working together and I'm looking forward to the next one!

:

Alles top




No comments:

Post a Comment