Sunday, June 20, 2021

Develop A Responsive Wordpress Website With Basic SEO











About:

I will develop an amazing, unique and modern WordPress site for you



When it comes to online marketing having an SEO-optimized website is the most important thing.



I have 3+ years of experience in WordPress, 9+ years experience in graphic design, and I am a google certified digital marketer.

I can design and develop your amazing SEO optimized website/ landing page/ squeeze page for your business, event, photography, blog, game, agency, webinar, etc. 



What I do:

  • WordPress Websites 
  • WordPress Landing Page 
  • UI/UX design
  • Squeeze Pages
  • Landing page
  • Coming soon page
  • PSD to WordPress
  • MailChimp integration
  • Ecommerce websites





Features

  • High-quality Design with pixel perfect graphics
  • Compatible with all Browsers
  • Compatible with all Devices
  • Basic SEO
  • Unlimited Revisions until 100% satisfaction
  • Money-Back Guarantee if not satisfied
  • High Converting
  • Unique, Custom made, Original design
  • Simple yet elegant and modern



So you have absolutely nothing to lose. It's a Win-Win for you! 



You will get the highest quality and maximum value. 



If you really want to have the best website you can imagine just drop a message. Cheers!!!



✧✧✧Please contact me before placing an order✧✧

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with many sellers on Fiverr. Most overpromise and under-deliver. They're just in it for the money. Prabath was the absolute opposite. This is my first time buying from him. He was absolutely a joy to work with. His communication was prompt and clear. He is fluent in English which makes a big difference in getting a project done right the first time. His technical expertise is unparalleled. He fixed a problem that several others couldn't. He is driven by customer satisfaction and delivered correctly and quickly the first time. I asked him to make 5 changes on the website. He made the 5 and did another 7 updates behind the scenes to make the site run faster. He's my new go-to gig!

Seller's Response:

Wow, this is so awesome. Thank you so much. Really loved working with you.

Seller's Response:

So we started with a basic idea of what we wanted and then communicated a couple ideas with our designer. He did the rest in terms of the design. Very positive to work with and good communicator. I am very pleased with the work and have received many positive comments from others reviewing our site. I will definitely work with Prabhat again and recommend him to everyone.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much, Brian.

Seller's Response:

Professional, responsive, and very effective. He helped me implement some changes on my website that are fundamental to increasing traffic to my website. Went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment