Saturday, June 19, 2021

Customize Your Wordpress, Css, Html, PHP Or Templates











About:

I can help you fix or update your WP installation and website. With many years of experience in designing and developing Wordpress websites, no issue is too small or too large. I've installed and configured several hundreds of plugins and themes. I've custom developed themes and plugins for clients.



Please note this is a WP gig only, I do not offer Shopify or custom php website assistance.



OVER 10+ YEARS EXPERIENCE!



  1. Wordpress/Woocommerce installation, customization
  2. Wordpress theme development and customization
  3. Wordpress plugin install and configuration
  4. Wordpress updating
  5. Custom templates
  6. Custom content areas
  7. CSS Issues (Minor css fixes, no new designs or major overhauls)
  8. PHP & HTML Customization in Wordpress templates



Why Work with me?



  1. Fast turnaround (Except weekends)
  2. I speak fluent English, Danish, and Swedish
  3. Located in Scandinavia!
  4. Fast response and available on IM (Except weekends)
  5. 10+ Years WP Experience
  6. Available Mon - Fri. Messages sent over the weekend will be answered the following Monday.



Required prior to starting work

  1. Contact me prior to discuss you project and availability
  2. WP Login
  3. Cpanel/`FTP access
  4. A detailed description of the issue with mockups or screenshot

Reviews


:

Great service..very Good communication !! He helped me with nice suggestions that helped solve issues i had.. Looking forward to work with him in future projects…

:

Great work.

:

Great Seller ! Amazing communication!

:

Great job..

:

as always lasse programmed the code I needed very fast and reliable :)




No comments:

Post a Comment